Monday, August 6, 2012

Anthologie: Chacun a un nom, 23 femmes poetes et artistes d'Israel


 























 



















A French anthology of 23 israeli woman poets and artists.
Berg created four drawings for Poet Maya Bejerano's six poems.

Published: Edition Caracteres, Paris, 2008.

While reading Maya Bezerano's poems, I was overwhelmed with the dramatic story and loved the titles. My inspiration takes place where her images of words are meeting my images of colors and shapes. My work is a plastic interpretation of Maya Bezerano verbal imagination and the result leads us to a new magical world. The poetess describes her personal experience through wide spectrum of feelings of love, anger, joy, etc.
I could admire and easily identify with her poems' universal message.

No comments:

Post a Comment